OverviewColcasia, also known as Taro, can be seen as an ugly looking root that exudes a sticky sap when cut. However, when cooked right, it is a delicious and different dish. Videos of Colcasia with Swiss Chard, and Colcasia with Rice and vermicelli.
- Peel and cut kolkasia into cubes.
- Heat broth in a deep pan and add colcasia and lemon juice then leave to boil until tender.
- Melt ghee or butter in a skillet, add garlic, coriander, dill and chard. Fry till dark green.
- Blend mixture then add to kolkasia.
- Leave to boil then serve while hot.